Wednesday 12 February 2014

Language efficiency Test


Language  efficiency Test       Marks 10:                                         Time 10 Minutes
1)      Choose the correct sentence
a)      Neither his bodyguards nor he were there.
b)      Neither his bodyguards nor he was there.
c)      Neither his bodyguards nor him were there.
d)      Neither his bodyguards nor they was there.
2)      Choose the correct sentence
a)      He travelled with the train yesterday
b)      He travelled by train yesterday.
c)      He travels by train yesterday.
d)      He had been travellled by train yesterday.
3)      Choose the correct sentence
a)      We must conform with the rules.
b)      We must confirm to the rules.
c)      We must conform to the rules.
d)      We must confirm with the rules.
4)      Choose the correct sentence
a)       I congratulate you for your success.
b)       I congratulating you on your success.
c)       I congratulates you on your success.
d)       I congratulate you on your success.
5)      Choose the correct sentence
a)      Steven failed from maths last year.
b)      Steven failed inside the maths, last year.
c)      Steven fails in maths last year.
d)      Steven failed in maths last year.
6)       Choose the correct sentence
a)      I enjoy to play football
b)      I enjoy playing football.
c)       I enjoying playing football.
d)      I enjoying play football.
7)      Choose the correct sentence
a)      Did he understood the problem?
b)      Did he understand the problem?
c)      Doe they understands the problem?
d)      Does he understands the problem?
8)      Choose the correct sentence
a)      I last night went to the cinema.
b)      I go to the cinema last night.
c)      I went to the cinema last night.
d)      I watch  to the cinema last night.
9)      Choose the correct sentence
a)      We come to school every morning
b)      We come at school every morning,
c)      We comes at school every morning.
d)      We had coming at school every morning.
10)  Choose the correct sentence
a)      She  lived here for two years.
b)      She  lived here since two years
c)      She has been lived here since two years
d)      She  lives here for two years.












































No comments:

Post a Comment